The General Fund is the general operating fund of the Church. Contributions to this fund support the Church’s general operations, and expenses include but are not limited to costs for:
- Worship program expenses and supplies
- Christian Education programs for Sunday School, Bible Study, Vacation Bible School,
Church Camp, and youth programs
- Music materials and instrument maintenance, accompanist fees
- Personnel salaries, insurance, and pensions
- Property expenses including insurance, utilities, maintenance, grounds, and vehicles
- Office supplies and equipment
- Stewardship expenses
- Membership expenses
- Congregational Care bereavement and visitation ministry (TLC)
- Deacons’ expenses
Hopewell Presbyterian Church
Please click the above button only once.
Scroll to the top for additional information if you are not directed to a Thank You screen.
This transaction will appear on your statement as Presbyterian FDN 800-858-6127.
The Foundation will assess a one-time administrative fee on each gift to pay its reasonable and customary costs of operations. This fee helps ensure the continued viability of the Presbyterian Mission Exchange. The credit/debit card processing vendor also deducts a fee of 2.598% + $0.26 for all donations using a credit or debit card. Please note, this fee is applied only to debit and credit card transactions and is not deducted from donations debited from your bank account. Your full donation, which includes the deductions, is tax deductible to the fullest extent permitted by law. Please consult with a professional tax advisor for details regarding tax deductibility for your donation.